Thursday, January 3, 2008

Adam McCauley

I recently discovered and have been in contact with a fantastic artist/illustrator/musician living in California by the name of Adam McCauley. Aside from being an all around nice fellow, he's somewhat of a phenomenon. Forget that "jack of all trades" bullshit, this guy is a master of all trades.

For starters, check out his illustrations on his wildly user friendly and aesthetically marvelous website. I recomend taking a peak at his personal work section and flipping through one of his pieces. Take your pick, they're all unique and equally brilliant.

Besides his personal work, he also has illustrated a slew of published children's books and even authored a few as well.

And if that wasn't enough, which brings me to the point of the post, on top of all that he has drummed for a number of excellent bands, past and present. So many that I lose track which ones he was in and which ones he has friends in. But his current band is Bermuda Triangle Service and my favorite, which has unfortunately been disbanded, is Little My.

Download Tone Generator from Little My's album titled The Six Fingers Of Rick.

No comments: